Wednesday 9 January 2008

Hello 2008!

Happy New Year!

Note to self - must do better with updating this blog! Think Rebecca's lost interest so it's down to me (Vicki -Rebecca's mum!)

I popped down to the plot at the weekend just to collect parsnips, leeks and sprouts for tea (yum!). Too wet to dig much at the moment but plenty of tidying up to be done when I next go. I have found 4 self-seeded broad bean plants happily growing away so fingers crossed we might get a few early ones. Rebeccas mini daffs are starting to peep through.
There are buds starting to form on the blueberry bushes.
The onions and garlic that I planted in the Autumn all seem to be doing well.

I have received my seed order (wahey!) so very excitedly drawing up my plan for 2008!

1 comment:

Lumpyjumper said...

Hi Vicky

We are a similar age and I used to live in Wantage, just over the hills, I hope you keep up with your blog even if daughter doesn't, I've started one but there's not much there yet!

Lumpyjumper